View Single Post
ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 10-06-2014, 12:37 PM

Sai seemed to be lost in his own little world which caused the small blonde to raise a questioning eyebrow towards him. Hime wasn't one to question the SFA, but she was starting to wonder just how this space-y guy would really be a great partner for her. Then his expression changed from space-y to just, frozen. "Sai?" Hime asked as she stepped towards the male, standing on her tip toes to wave a hand in front of his face.

The way he gazed off told Hime that he wasn't looking at her and it almost seemed like he couldn't see her. He started reaching out towards whatever it was he saw, his hand dodging the smaller woman's shoulder as she planted her feet back on the group.

After a little while longer, he finally spoke to her. "See who, Agent Sai?" She asked trying to pull the male back to their reality. She then shook her head when he said something was wrong. "This whole situation is wrong," she bickered thinking about how quickly she had been tossed to the bottom in the chain of command, or at least close enough to the very bottom.

She crossed her arms under her already ample chest, pushing it up further. The small blonde had turned, they were still alone, or at least mostly as the largest part of the group had moved on to where ever their exploring had led them. She looked about the olden furniture slowly before her sharp blue eyes then locked back on the male. "What are you seeing? If something bad is going to happen, let me know and I will assist you or whomever else I need to."

As much as Hime wanted to call Sai a loony, she couldn't bring herself to. She had to trust that the man the SFA gave her to work was was truly on her level.