View Single Post
rozen
(-.-)zzZ

Old 11-02-2013, 01:46 AM

Tomoe laid his head down on Taka's shoulder. His eyelids were growing heavy and soon he was sleeping peacefully in the guy's arms, he was obviously not going to be eating for tonight unless he woke up at some point. He let out very light snoring like sounds as he slept. He had gone through so much the past two days that he rally needed some rest.

Haru looked at Taka with his golden eyes eyes widening. "Yeah! I would love to join you!" He said with excitement as he went to go sit down by the fire, though he sat back away from it a little bit. He was cautious around fire. Despite being human, he was also an animal and his animal side didn't like the fire. "Thank you! I know I'm just a stranger and yet you are very nice in letting me eat with you. Not many humans are too nice about it. And I'm really glad you didn't get scared when I transformed! I have had humans get scared of me and run away. I didn't know why until I finally figured it out on my own. But...since I saw the wolf boy with you, I thought it would be ok to transform. I have never met another being like me before." He said lowly.