View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 02-09-2015, 01:21 AM

Former Performers

Faina Iluzia

Glow the Fire EaterX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Codette

Username: Codette
Character Name: Faie (Fae)
Nickname(s): Flame

Age you appear to be: 24
Real age: unknown
Species: Fire Fairy
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 125 lbs
Hair: Red with Copper tones, golden shimmer
Eyes: hazel
Other attributes: flawless skin, no scars, no marks, except for a peculiar, faded thin scar on my ankle about 2 inches long. I never wear make up, my lips are naturally rouged.

Circus you belong to: Faina
Why did you choose the light circus?: Light hearted and loving, I want to draw people into a loving warmth. After more years than I can count of lonliness, I need light and love. Friendship and family. It broke my heart, when the circus broke, but I had no choice, I had to follow Adira.
How long you have been at the circus: Far more years than I care to recount. I didn't witness it's creation, but arrived not soon after
Stage name: Glow
Your act: Fire eater. But I do a bit more than that

Personality:I'm a bit quiet, soft spoken, but I'm not shy. I surround myself with light and friends. I'm a listening ear when you need some help, and a hug when you can't take anymore. But don't mistake my kindness as weakness. If you threaten my family I will set you ablaze.
Powers/Skills: I can create and manipulate flame. Just snap my fingers and a little lick of flame dances on my hand. From there I can manipulate it to almost anything my imagination can reach...
Also I have a smaller fae form. Although I rarely use it.
Bio: I like to prolong the mystery of my origins. Lets just say my earliest years were full of warmth and light. I guess about halfway between my beginning and my finding the circus, it was a period of darkness... misery. The fire was cold...
But then I found the circus and all was well.

Anelace the Knife ThrowerX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry

Username: Kry
Character Name: Meili Xiang
Nickname(s): Li

Age you appear to be: 25
Real age: 235
Species: Sylph (wind spirit/elemental)
Height: 5'10
Weight: 135 pounds
Hair: Green
Eyes: Sky blue
Other attributes: Scars cover his back, a very distinct scar over each of his shoulder blades that runs much deeper than any of the others.

Circus you belong to: Light
Why did you choose the light circus?: Li considered leaving when the circus split, but ultimately decided to remain with the Faina Iluzia believing it to still be safer there than out in the world of humans.
How long you have been at the circus: 215 years
Stage name: Anelace
Your act: Knife thrower. The type Li most commonly uses are Anelace daggers.

Personality: Reserved, calm and level headed.
Powers/Skills: Wind manipulation.
Bio: Like all Sylphs, Meili was born to human parents that were descended from humans and elemental air beings, however unlike most Sylphs he was born a male. This was considered a bad omen, a dark sign and his wings were torn from his body and he was to be sacrificed to Paralda, a self proclaimed ruler of all air kind. The townsfolk hoped that sacrificing Meili would prevent any bad luck from descending upon them.
Li's mother took him and fled from the town. They traveled far and finally settled down in a small village nestled out of the way in a valley between two mountains. For years and years they lived there, it was peaceful. It was a good life, then one day his mother took sick and died.
He was only 15, quite young in the eyes of a Sylph but well on the way towards adulthood in the eyes of humans. He left that village, simply wanting to put distance between himself and the place where his loving mother had died. On the road he met a traveling salesman, they traveled together for a few months until one night the man drugged Li and turned him over to slavers for a hefty amount.
For five years Li lived the life of a slave, a defiant one for a while, and then a calm one. Waiting, biding his time to escape. When the perfect chance presented itself, Meili took it. He stumbled on the circus quite by accident, but when the offer of sanctuary was given to him, he didn't think twice about joining. When the owner died, Li thought about leaving, but he decided to stay. When the circus split, he again thought of leaving, but once more he decided not to go and so he remains with what is now the Faina Iluzia.

Other:Meili does not use his wind manipulation to make his knives fly straight and true despite the near constant light breeze that is always around him. He practiced for years and still practices to keep his art of knife throwing as perfect as possible.

Catlee the ControtionistX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea

Username:Lunna Dea
Character Name: Jay’noren
Nickname(s): Jay
Age you appear to be: 23
Real age: No one has really told us.
Species: Cat Human
Height: On toes 5’11’ off toes 5’8”
Weight: it is not nice to ask a lady her weight (186)
Hair:Blue with Yellow strikes
Eyes: Blue cat slit eyes
Other attributes: a fine blue peach fuzz with yellow leopard spots. Slightly pointed ears that are a bit higher than a normal humans in placement on the scull. They can move like a cats ears can. Also I have a tale but I usually hid it because I don’t want someone to pull it.

Circus you belong to: Light
Why did you choose the light/dark circus?:Because I wish to inspire the humans to the beauty of the world they don’t see.
How long you have been at the circus: I persuade my brother to come with me to this place after hearing about the circus splitting.
Stage name: Catlee
Your act: Contortionist.

Personality: People say I am a bit shy, but I love talking to people once I know your not going to bite my head off. I try to keep my brother in line but he gets away from me most of the time.
Powers/Skills: good balance, heighten hearing, good night sight, and an fine nose for smell.
Bio: My brother and I have always been within a day’s walk of each other for our whole lives. While we might not agree with each others thought we do not like being that far away. I recall years and fashions that he climes we never were in so I think we may be a lot older then we think we are. But I don’t know much of anything else. I have always been the age I am now, I don’t recall a childhood so I don’t know what that is like.
Other:

Rowan the StrongwomanX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo
{Character's picture}
Username: PapillonCameo
Character Name: Lavender Rose Andrews
Nickname(s): Rosie, Lavi

Age you appear to be: 19
Real age: 21
Species: Human
Height: 5"2
Weight: 120
Hair: Pale Blonde, wavy, and whispy
Eyes: I have blue eyes.
Other attributes: My ears are pierced, two holes in each near the lobe. I usually wear diamond studs, because they go with everything. Especially the cute lolita dresses I love wearing.

Circus you belong to: I would love to join the light circus.
Why did you choose the light circus?: The light circus suits my pastel, cute, style better.
How long you have been at the circus:Just a day. I hope they'll hire me.
Stage name: Something like Rowan, or Willow
Your act: Lifting heavier and heavier things, all during the course of a skit. I need some volunteers for that bit though.

Personality: I'm a woman of few words, and I love cute things. I keep to myself most of the time.
Powers/Skills: Strength and dancing
Bio:I grew up pretty normal. Took dance lessons all my life, went to public school, graduated high school ... That was when it happened. Something strange happened, some weird dude showed up dying at my parents house. I was the only one there, and I tried really hard to help him. When he died there was a flash of light, and it flowed into me.

Ever since I've been tearing things apart without meaning to. I'm afraid I have other weird powers I don't know about. I came to the circus to try and figure everything out, to get help.

Apltraum Iluzia

The Beast of Edan the Beast MasterX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunna Dea

User name: Lunna Dea
Character name: Sheelatoo
Nick name(s): Shee
Age you appear to be: 23
Real age: we don’t know!
Species: as close as we can tell… human blended with cat.
Height : on toes 6’5” off toes 6’
Weight: YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW (about 253lb but that is all muscle)
Hair: yellow with Streaks of blue
Eyes: Cat eyes yellow
Other attributes: a fine layer of fur that mimics his hair color in tabby strips. . Slightly pointed ears that are a bit higher than a normal humans in placement on the scull. They can move like a cats ears can. And a tail, DON’T TOUCH IT!!

Circus you belong to: Dark
Why did you choose the light/dark circus ?: Because its going to be fun to scare the humans who think they know better than me.
How long you have been at the circus: Only since the split. Sis heard about the light circus and had to join there, so I joined the dark.
Stage name: The beast of Edan
Your act : Beast Master

Personality: I don’t like taking about me. Ask my sister.
Powers/Skills: good balance, heighten hearing, good night sight, and an fine nose for smell.
Bio: Ask my sister.
Other:

Hazalor the Fire EaterX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilia
Username: kilia
Character Name: Sirius Bloodsoe
Nickname(s): none

Age you appear to be: 18
Real age: 7653
Species: Fire elemental
Height: five foot eleven inches
Weight:191 pounds
Hair: silver
Eyes: bright light blue
Other attributes: three piercings in his left ear, his skin is littered with burn scars.

Circus you belong to: dark
Why did you choose the light/dark circus?: Because I am tired of being good all the time
How long you have been at the circus: since they split up.
Stage name: Hazalor
Your act: Fire Eater

Personality:i do not feel like sharing with you.
Powers/Skills: can control fire
Bio: I am here in this place what more is there to know?
Other: does not like share about himself obviously.

Dragon the Fire EaterX

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo
{Character's picture}
Username: PapillonCameo
Character Name: Everard Under
Nickname(s): Ever
Age you appear to be: 25
Real age: Is that really any of your business?
Species: Even I don't know that. I did start out human though.
Height: 5'11
Weight: 190 (pure muscle I tell you)
Hair: A rats nest. Always messy, flying everywhere. It's muddy brown, with bright streaks of red. My bangs always flop into my eyes.
Eyes: Grey-green, larger then average, and wide apart.
Other attributes: I have this really cool dragon tattoo wrapping around my right forearm, all flashing green and blue, with golden eyes. It's one of those gold maned Chinese dragons.

Circus you belong to: Apltraum Iluzia
Why did you choose the dark circus?: Because nightmares are my stock and trade. I tried making people laugh , but I just ended up scaring them instead. I can't do happy. Must be my weird upbringing ...
How long you have been at the circus: Not too long for an immortal, well near immortal. Let's see ... It's gotta be going on five years now.
Stage name: Dragon. (Sure is easy to remember)
Your act: I walk onto the stage, cloaked,and then I fling my cloak back to reveal the unlit torch I'm holding. I go light torches, breathe fire, juggle them and generally just have fun with flames and do my best to scare the audience. Their frightened faces are the best.

Personality: Can't you tell already? I'm snarky, full of myself, and way over confident.
Powers/Skills: Mild telepathy, fire manipulation.
Bio: Man that's hard. Can't remember much except I was human once. I woke up and started wandering the world. Found out I was a near immortal with a touch of telepathy when a guy tried to slit my throat after I cheated him out of some cash. Poker, you know?

Anyway, I got into a pile of trouble and sought sanctuary with the circus after that.

Others: I like wearing leather pants, dark studded boots, and no shirt. Why hide my stunning physique? I do wear white or black shirts ... when I have to. The shorter sleeved the better.

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-24-2015 at 12:17 AM..