View Single Post
Inspiration
ICKy Charity Owner

Old 07-24-2016, 08:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i n u x e View Post
Now that I see your title under your username I recognize your name too, Shadami. I love seeing familiar faces around Mene because I (incorrectly) thought that after a few years of inactivity the people I remembered moved on.
Ok I think the flexibility in this RP is great for me, especially since you aren't expecting us all to be online at certain times in the week.
The only thing I am unclear about is what you meant when you said
I will go ahead and start filling out that character sheet in the next few days. I will use a guide that people made. Is it ok to use a DnD 5e cleric guide or are you guys following a different edition?
If this is my first time do I have to say my character is level 1?
Lastly, if you happen to know off the top of your head... What sort of builds are the other players making? I looked at the character sheet thread so I know Poet's character, but Bearzy didn't post anything yet.
I'm asking because I don't want my skills and feats to do things too similar to other people's so we have more variety in the team which I assume is better. I am pretty sure that bards have skills that let them do magical things like buff players, so I wonder if Bearzy said what those skills are and you remember.
If there isn't any information on Bearzy's characters yet then that is no problem.

Wow I don't have kids myself so I can't truly imagine your schedule except to think that you must really value Mene if you choose to spend what little personal time you have on here.
Cool to hear that you guys moved to a new place, can I assume it was because you needed more space? I hate how after you move you lose countless little things ><
How has it been in your new place so far? Do you like your neighbors?
I'm using 3.5 edition. I put a link somewhere to the players handbook. though i can't remember which thread i posted it in. silly me.
If you roll a d5 its level 3-7 for characters. So the roll will determine what level you actually start as. I believe Poet's the only one who has actually finished picking the feats and such.

I'm having a slight hard time typing at the moment cause one of the forementioned kids is sitting in my lap making it indcredibly difficult to type. she's half my size already and she's FOUR. well not in weight. But height. xDmaybe she's just a quarter my size but it still seems like she is getting to big to fast.

A cleric would be awesome! I don't think we have one? I think Kat was going to play one but than backed out cause she got to busy. Not that i haven't. but she's never played before so i understand why it seemed to intimidating a task to pick up when busy.

We moved because of multiple reasons. First and foremost was that we just couldn't live without my husband for any longer. One year apart is to long, especially when its nearly half the life of our youngest :[

Bearzy: did you have any skills/feats in mind. I feel like we skimmed it at some point. but still getting my brain reorganized after this craziness with my move.

Hope i caught all of your questions .. at least in this post. I'll catch everything up soon. I'm so glad to see more interest. I was worried that a party of three would get wiped out a little to fast :3

---------- Post added 07-24-2016 at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by M i n u x e View Post

Ability scores: 11 (or re-roll that?), 12, 13, 16, 17, and 18
I'm pretty pleased with that. ^^
With this you're currently sitting at a 13, 12, and 16 that are solidified scores.

All 1s are rerolled so you have a 3 stats to solidify.
First:
6/3/2/1 Reroll the 1 (20 sider was lower)
Second:
5/4/1/1 Reroll both 1s (20 sider was lower)
Third:
6/5/1/1 Reroll both 1s (20 sider was a 17 but you may roll 2 6s)

I could take the 4 6 siders you rerolled in the confusion of my unique ability rolling system. Or you could reroll 5 new d6s. :]