View Single Post
M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-03-2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearzy View Post
I'm so sorry guys but I think I'm going to have to drop out. I got picked up by an IRL DnD game and I don't think I have the time to do both.
Aw, ok Bearzy that is understandable. I hope you have lots of fun with that group!

Poet: Ya you are right, since Bearzy was going to play 2 characters now we are only left with you and I.
I guess that means we have to go back to waiting for more new people before starting. :(

Inspiration: Thanks for answering my question about the schools of magic, I was able to find out that information already though. I just had to look at the 3.5ed handbook in more detail.
How come when I quoted the rolls I didn't see them changed, odd. Sorry for all the confusion! ^^"
I think I will roll the dice to see what level I am if it will be tough to play as a level 1 character. I think fainting multiple times and/or dieing will frustrate me too much.
Just to make it easier I will use the stats you came up with.
Quote:
Your stats are 12,13,16,14, 15, and 17
I can post the character info I have so far in the character creation thread now.
Please give me any pointers on things I need to add, or if I chose a skill or feat that you do not think will be useful for a cleric. Thanks!

Last edited by M i n u x e; 08-03-2016 at 04:57 PM..