View Single Post
M i n u x e
Jiggly Jell-o

Old 08-05-2016, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inspiration View Post
you know... i don't think you did Poet...

I mean I guess i can soften up the characters possibly /challenges. It'll be a bit tough with only a couple of you. And so low level. xD this could also be really interesting and make it just that much more epic. .. I think i may be able to do this.. hmmmm

Probably ending up a bit more intelligence using, and RP than actual battle battle. Yeah I could set this up and get it moving. I'll get something set up in the actual thread now with an updated first post with info so we can start the RP shortly.

Glad you were able to find it MIN. I'll check out your character in a second. i actually had the page open already.

i'm thinking that spell focus and extend spell are just for sorcerers and wizards. i'm going to have to double check that. but I'm pretty sure.

---------- Post added 08-03-2016 at 08:18 PM ----------

You can roll a 1d5 if you'd like or you can take the level one like you wanted Min. I don't mind either. i can make things work ^^
I thought that a cleric counts as a spell caster according to 3.5ed, so I can take metamagic feats like extend spell. In 3.5ed it says spell focus is a general feat with no prerequisites so I thought it was open to everyone.
That manual is so huge, so I haven't read most of it. I just read the parts I have to know in order to make my character.

I am completely up to start the campaign with just our two characters. Especially if you are willing to put in the work to tweak the campaign so it works with a duo.
I think being heavy on the intelligence-using and RPing will be lots of fun, killing monsters can get repetitive anyways :P

Ok, I will roll the d5 now and see what level my character ends up being! *drumroll*
The 5-sided dice lands on 5

---------- Post added 08-05-2016 at 08:23 PM ----------

Lol!! I ended up being level 1 in the end xD
I hope my puny weak character doesn't faint/die near the beginning!