View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 05-01-2015, 09:35 PM

Her eyes narrowed at his suggestion and she immediately objected. "Students are not allowed here without student council's or teacher's supervision because there are some poisonous and potentially dangerous critters and plants--" she paused then, frown growing deeper as corners of her mouth, usually kept in neutral way, dropped. "And since I am here, you are not going anywhere are you," young woman added, now having realized she talked herself right into this. It had been a while since someone opposed her, she was used that everyone did as she said after her first hint, so the thought her words could be used against her hadn't occurred to Lacrimae.

"Fine, you can stay here until I leave, but when I am going, you are too," she decided to be merciful, although rather unwillingly, and turned to go about her business (if staring at trees and being angry could be called one) when he spoke up once more. Mae shrugged elegantly, "if you have any questions concerning university activities, you can ask them any time," she told him, ignoring the comment about adoring fans. "As for the ball, the principal tasked the council with arranging and advertising it, but it was not our idea. Rather strange considering this has not happened before and the principal rarely ever does anything..." There was a note of bitterness in her tone for some reason, but she clearly wasn't going to explain it.

Mae turned around, about to disappear in the jungle again when she caught his gaze and slight flush of awkwardness entered her cheeks. Smoothing down the light green jacket she tried to keep her forehead into making even deeper frown (no reason to get wrinkles over this butt). "This is a good place to think," she replied curtly, not going into greater details that she indeed did sometimes help the greenhouse tenders and often brought snacks (although it was against rules) to the local inhabitants. In fact, she had few now in her small bag that she had completely forgotten about in her sour mood. Again, she turned to leave, not interested to be oggled or endlessly question by this man.