View Single Post
Xavirne
Plagg, claws out!
Send a message via AIM to Xavirne Send a message via MSN to Xavirne Send a message via Yahoo to Xavirne

Old 05-07-2015, 01:20 PM

Not letting his excitement dance across his face, Cain just stared blankly at all that come from her mouth. Her actions were expected, though it phased him nonetheless. He was always told to walk the higher ground. There was no point in being petty -- even when this woman clearly deserved it.

As her mockery continued, he could only find himself hugging the stuffed animal in his hands more. "I agree, mate. She's worth it." Pushing the loose ends of the noodles to the side of his face, his attention was caught elsewhere. "Thanks again, mate. Promise I'll actually eat it this time." With a light head bob, he skipped away from the line and waited patiently for Marwo to get her meal.

He looked cheeky as hell standing there without a care in the world as he waited for the woman to seek out a seat, he twirled his fork into the spaghetti and dared to eat it while standing. He cared not if he made a mess for he was already donning the delish tomato sauce from head to toe. If he further marred his attire with red, it didn't matter. No harm could come as far as he was concerned.

She probably shrugged him off, but Cain didn't care. When she stepped away, he skipped happily behind her, tiger-fox swinging all the way. If she dared to stop and call him out on a being a stalker, he would lift his animal to his face and say it was all Fengir's doing. He just didn't want to upset his pet for he knew better than to cross a tiger-fox! If she said not a word, he too would follow in silence.

In the end, he would stick to her like glue. And ultimately, end up sitting with her.

"Mate, you can either embrace it or fight it." Plopped on a booth beside her, his fork dove into the spaghetti before entering his mouth. "Let's face it, we've both seen worse. Like that chap over there," his fork pointed to some blue-skinned freak, "poor mate dyed his skin to impress a lass. She ended up asking his sister to the dance." With a smirk, he glanced over at the woman beside him.

"But don't let me have all the fun mocking these pathetic imbeciles. Surely you know a dweeb when you see one."