View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 08-30-2019, 06:42 PM

Nova_Alchemist: trying to get more inspiration.

Ahna followed with his lead and even deviated a bit to her own while making the dish. It took them a bit to get things together but they were finally just waiting for the food to simmer for a bit. In the mean time Ahna walked out of the kitchen to a cupboard in the living room and came back with some sake for the both of them. A single drink she knew that both would need. "Celebration for always sticking together?" Ahna spoke "Plus after everything I figured we could use it." gotta wait for the food on their end.

----

Sasuke listened to her speak waiting for a reply to what he stated. When she asked if he would leave with her, he didn't doubt the answer he'd give. He needed answers as well and staying in the leaf village wasn't going to do either of them any good. Especially with Tsunade and Anko have been victims in the past to Orochimaru. Sasuke knew who attacked him, just not what he did, or why. Unless Orocohimaru was that sadistic but he figured he wasn't. Not that much at least. "Is that even a question to ask? Yes I would. We both know it'd be useless to stay here and let them interrigate us. They'll want to rid it of us and if they can't...they'll do what they did to my family and Ahna's." Sasuke knew the Hokages gave their words about killing off the two families to do anything to keep the leaf village safe from all harm. The only one safe was Naruto and even then he had no family they had to worry about.