View Single Post
serena yuy
Cat Whisperer
Send a message via AIM to serena yuy Send a message via MSN to serena yuy

Old 12-24-2012, 08:51 AM

Yes, yes I do... It's like her favourite pasttime.

One thing that got to me earlier was when my aunt was saying who was bringing what and I asked her if she would like Mike and I to bring anything, she said "yeah! bring whatever you'd like to" My grandmother stands there and says "yeah bring the soda"
ok... Excuse me? My aunt's boyfriend has more than enough freaking soda. I wanted so badly to say to grandma something along the lines of "oh ok, so you don't think I can cook?" or something like that like "I can cook, I can do more than press buttons on the microwave"
It's like she doesn't think I know how to do things in the kitchen, never gives me the chance to do so. I know how to freaking cook, mike and his family are more than excited that I'll be helping them with dinner on tuesday and his mom is all for me coming up with something that could make the broccoli more interesting.
My grandmother was nitpicking me when I was using the chopper to chop the onions. -.- I wish something will be brought up on Tuesday and I can stand there and say "ask Mike how much I cook for him and with his fam" type of response.