Thread: Beautiful Beast
View Single Post
~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 02-16-2016, 05:11 AM

Gemini watched the boy's expression carefully, waiting to see how he would react to her home. She knew it was extravagant by human standards, but everything there had been collected over hundreds of years. For some reason, she was a little disappointed that he wasn't impressed, or angry or...anything, really. She had at least expected some reaction to her true form, but he seemed determined not to show any emotion whatsoever. He really is quite odd for a human. She thought as he walked to his "room."

"Wait." She commanded, following him. "I will let you sleep, but first I would know your name. We will be together for a long time, so we should at least know how to address each other." She said. She knew, without thinking about it, that he would try to run away. It was human nature to defy, to rail against anything more powerful. He would run, and he may even succeed, and she wouldn't try to stop him. Because they both knew he would never be free of her. He belonged to her now, so she figured she may as well learn his name.