View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 09-19-2015, 03:40 AM

Sophie got a little dizzy when her feet finally touched the ground again. Vertigo was her worst enemy at times! Sophie still clung to Filius for a moment,meeting to keep her head from spinning. Her kneecaps felt like jelly and she did her best to keep standing.

"I-I don't c-care if people stare.." Sophie mumbled. She buried her face in Filius's shoulder and kept mumbling, "I need to steady myself." After a few minutes, (which felt like hours to Sophie), she finally let go and let her arms drop to her side.

She brushed her shoulder and snorted proudly, "I wasn't afraid." She said with a huff, "I... I just get a little nervous when I'm propelled into the air without warning and I am not riding something that flies or in a tall building." She stated his as a matter of fact.

She didn't want to wait around to hear what Filius would have to say about her lying so she tried to change the subject. "C'mon, Filius,I'm need to get to class." Sophie spoke as she combed her hair with her fingers, as her hair was now frizzy and wild...