View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 06-21-2014, 05:04 PM

"Oh all the places, I run into you in this place. Dangerous place to be out in. "He said. You then see the A News report in one of the T.v. shops.

Joseph grinned, but then his phone buzzed, signalling a message. " 'Hey Joe, Check out the news, some doctor got killed'....what the hell?"he asked, flipping on his t.v.

(For both T.v.'s)

"In Other News, The Body of Doctor Jarold Girdershade, was found dead in his home, not two hours ago. We now go live with this report."

The Screen Depicted Police outside the house. The Police Chief, a Reporter, and A Man were there. All four would Recognize him as the Supervisor of the Project they were apart of.

"Police Chief, Dawson, Could you give us some explanation on the cause of death, here?"

"Frankly Ma'am, that's something I'd like to know. His bones looked like they had been....crushed, from the inside. We found no external body damage, but it looked like he'd been run over by a steam roller on the inside. Whatever did this, wasn't the work of an ordinary Thug."

"Dr. Hector Montenagro, can you shed some light on this event?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but I can offer no information, as the work of my colleague was classified. However- "he looked at the Camera. "Let it be known that, whoever did this, will be caught, and dealt with."

Joseph flipped off the T.V. . He hated being right, and this proved that his feeling earlier was correct. One of the Docotrs were dead, and now the Bastard that put them in that hell was gunning for them.

Owyn, on the other hand, had the biggest grin on his face. "Let him come. Saves me the trouble of having to go after the bastard. "he said.