View Single Post
MonkeyGirl18
81lriGyeknoM

Old 01-14-2016, 03:33 PM

January 14th:

Challenge: Movie Time
I really want to watch a movie right now but I don't know what to watch. And I don't really know what my favorite movie is.

~~~

~The same thing as yesterday happened again today, like quite literally.
~I have to go to bed early because I have to wake up early for spring orientation for work...
~One of my roommates moved out today. I wonder why. I'm thinking she probably found an apartment to move into because I don't think she graduated or she would've completely moved out at the end of the fall semester... I don't know any of my roommates very well anyway. So I won't really miss her, and that just sounds horrible to say. But I didn't know her. I don't remember her name. I moved into to this dorm 3 weeks into the fall semester because the dorm I was in is getting torn down in February and they recommended us to move out when we can during the room change period and I did. And quite luckily, too. I barely got into this suite style dorm room by luck they had a single female room open. I took it. Oh, how I was so close to not getting into this dorm room. I don't have to pay full price, either.

Last edited by MonkeyGirl18; 01-14-2016 at 10:27 PM..