View Single Post
LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 07-15-2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Yeah this morning was the first morning in awhile that i had to get out and hose my car down as it was iced over!!
I imagine Christchurch is worse lol. Although i've been there during winter, and i loved the crisp cold air in the morning.
There's something about chch that's amazing!! I use to catch the bus to work when i was younger and worked at meridian energy. :P

Ahh well that's good. Yeah i have to give my hubby the details and he mauls it over for days and weeks - and comes back to me when he's ready lol. If i push he gets backed into a corner lol.

It is! It's the car i wanted before my son was born. But got told it didn't have enough boot room. Such lies lol.

Hey Neph! Yes it is adorable i love it!
Sorry i haven't had much time to set up the thread - and i can only use google chrome from work at the mo, no other browser will allow me to post =/. But my friend said he will come over this evening to have a look at my computer and see if he can tweak some things so i can post in here and get this thread sorted!!
We had a couple of days last week when the ground was frozen over and the temp in the morning was 0 degrees. But it got nicer as the day progressed. Most days, it goes up to 7-8 degrees.

Today is horrible, it's raining. >.<
But it's not as cold as yesterday was.

I actually don't mind it if it's cold, as long as the sun comes out. June was just plain depressing, we only had 80 hours of sunshine for the whole month! DX

Yeah, the air is so nice in the morning, especially if you live as close to the ocean as I do. ^_^

Btw, we had a bit of a jolt last night, 4.1 magnitude, about 10km away out to the sea from where I live. Scared the bejeezus out of me. Lucky thing is that I was standing in the doorway, ready to go and take a shower. xD

The new Suzuki Swift is awesome. We had one for our loan car when ours was at the shop, and we were so surprised that it drove so well and didn't use much fuel at all. The booth is actually quite spacious for a small car. ^_^