View Single Post
Boq Boq
NPC
NPC

Old 04-11-2017, 06:59 PM

Day One StoryX

Cessy: Wow, I can’t believe we’re on a real spaceship! Can you believe it, Yumeh?!

Yumeh: [eyes closed] Mrreow meow. [Translation: “Quiet, I trying to pretend this is all a dream.”]

Xeox: Well, what better way to travel through Earth’s past, than with some real live earthlings.

Boq Boq: Momma wouldn’t let us dig up the dead ones.

Cessy: [exuberantly looking out the window] This is so cool! But outer space looks much more different that it does in my picture books.

Xeox: That is because we’re actually traveling through hyperspace.

Cessy: Ohhhh, hyperspace! I hope I get to see some hyper-stars and hyper-planets!

Xeox: We'll be arriving soon, but would human Cessy and tiny human Yumeh care for a snack? Xeox and Boq Boq have brought plenty of human delicacies for the trip.

Yumeh: Meh-ow. [Translation: “Meh.”]

Cessy: That’s sounds yummy! What do you have?

Boq Boq: Only the most tasty treats! Footballs, flowers, padlocks. And most delicious of all, ceramics!

Cessy: [enthusiasm waning] Um… I think maybe I’ll pass…

Boq Boq: We also have ice cream.

Cessy: [enthusiasm growing] Oh boy, ice cream!

Boq Boq: [handing her a bowl] Here you go. Dig in.

Cessy: Yay! [she takes a bite, then pauses] … What… flavor is this?

Xeox & Boq Boq: [smiling] Laundry detergent!

Cessy: BLECHHH!

Day One ResultsX

_____1_____

Looking around you find paw prints in the dirt leading off into a stand of trees. It looks like you’re heading in the right direction to pursue a certain mischievous cat…

_____2_____

You hear something metallic ping off the top of the ship. Looking up you notice a pterodactyl baby has dropped something shinny! The shiny thing slides slowly off of the ships dome and into the palm of your hand—look gold!

(300 gold )

_____3_____

You’re feeling a bit insecure about heading out into dino territory unarmed. Spotting a loose plate on the ship’s exterior, you decide to use it as a makeshift shield.

(Centurion Shield - Silver)

_____4_____

You crouch down near the rear of the ship to inspect something in the dirt and find yourself surrounded by a cloud of gas as strangely colored fumes billow out from the exhaust shaft. You hope they won’t have any…undesirable side effects but catching your reflection on the side of the ship, the color does suit you!

(Nebula Halo)

_____5_____

Underneath the ship you spot some strange blue flowers. These aren’t exactly what Boq boq and Xeox are looking for but it would be a shame to leave them to wilt in the dust so you pick them. Mmm, for some reason they smell like cotton candy!

(Celestial Blue Suntinas Boquet)

_____6_____

Wedged beneath the landing ramp you spot a small bit of paper. The writing isn’t in any language you recognize but perhaps it’s something important so you pocket it just in case.

(+ 1 Raffle Ticket)

Where is everyone searching?X

_____1_____
Car’a’Carn
Sporcle
Inspiration
Hadsvich
Suona
Razor

_____2_____
Kaderin Triste
*Hime*
GummyBearKisses
Velvet

_____3_____
Dragoness129
Wish
Celestrya
Linnea
shinigamikarasu

_____4_____
Naisou
For-Chan Cookie
Kiari
Midian
Onsenmark
Bearzy
DivineHeart
HIM_ROCK
Kay
SuperZombiePotatoe
Evil_samara
Star2000shadow
Mageling

_____5_____
Zeapear
xoxoAngiexoxo
Hummy
Emma Corrin
Salvete
Saravi Boo
Xogizmoox
Elirona
LizzyCollinsDeArc
Angel Spirit Girl

_____6_____
hanahaki disease
Siren Sonder
Shadami
Wonderlands
Nephila
Nema
Kent
Xo~GREMLIN~oX
Precarious Fool

Last edited by Xeox; 04-30-2017 at 02:33 AM..