View Single Post
Smores
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 03-19-2012, 10:59 PM

Talon smirked once more, this captain was no idiot and for that Talon was thankful. He was indeed open to negotiations, this was great news. "I will come alone if that is what you wish, but no one is to step a foot on my ship." Talon nodded agreeably and took a hold of Ryeks hand. Still he glanced back to Azaela and the woman he had just fished out of the sea. "May they wait here? I wish not to leave them alone on my ship. I'm sure you can understand." Talon turned and gave a look of reassurance to both of the women. Azaela had saved his ship and this other woman had prepared to defend it. The both of them were no ordinary women.

Talon did let go of Ryeks hand when he turned to deal with that other woman, Gemma he believed it was. "Ah, you do not have a good running with woman on this ship I see." Talon smirked, he had felt the same way until this mermaid showed she was as useful if not more so then any man to assist him before. Then Ryek had come to to give him an offer, help him to rid the ship of this apparent wench.

"Well if you are willing to help me. I can kill her if you like." Talon did not yet reach for his sword, confident that Ryek just wanted to inspire fear. Something Talon could respect to be sure. After all, what better way to rule a ship? It served him well... until those spirits got involved. Still, not the worst way he believed.

Talon still glanced back at those two women, he could not abandon them now. The knight had followed his order - that alone made her a prospect for a future crew. Azaela cared for his life and his ship... that made her very valuable. He turned back to Ryek with a stern voice, "Again I will state that no person shall touch my ship." His eyes were cold and the ship let out a roar of creaking wood in compliance to that rule. "These women too, they will not be harmed let alone touched." Talon crossed his arms. No he was not in a position to make a term of compliance...still he felt he had too. Had to at least try.

The worst case scenario was not all bad either. The knight and him could take on Ryek, the other crew would scatter once he came onto their ship. They had already taken steps back to hide when he stepped on that plank. That other woman, Gemma - she would probably turn on this captain once Talon made it clear he wanted nothing of anything here. That was the back up plan, but this negotiation was still much more favourable.

His mind kept going back to the mermaid, and he could feel her getting weaker. She clung to him, but everything about her grew weak. She was no doubt exhausted from that transfer of her pwoer. Not to mention she is not too acquainted with walking.

He turned quickly to Azaela and whispered to her, as to not signify a weakness of his missing crew - and now exhausted mermaid. "Are you okay? Must you rest?" Talon scanned over her body quickly and turned back to Ryek, not leaving his eyes off him for more then absolutely necessary. Quickly he glanced to the knight and nodded his thanks to her for assisting him. "Shall we Ryek? Or must I stand upon this plank all day?"

Last edited by Smores; 03-19-2012 at 11:15 PM..