View Single Post
R u b y
Grand Duchess of Gifs & Memes™

Old 12-24-2015, 10:12 PM

Bring the Christmas Back!
A Holiday Version~

Hello everyone! I was gonna make this all fancy but ya know what? I just cannot brain for the life of me xP SO rather than wait and potentially miss the event, which is more likely to happen if I don't make it now, I figured I'd just keep it BASIC~ Grab your Ugg boots and Starbucks kids! It's time for an avatar contest! :D

@My Friends;

The Winner(s): Will get avatar art of their entry! :D Nothing against your beautiful normal avatars, I'm just wanting to draw festive things xD There may be more than one winner, I'm basically just going to pick my favorites and draw them rather than have a hierarchy of placement.

The Theme: Obviously it's the Holiday Season xD this includes winter themes and any other winter holiday that you may celebrate.

The Goal: I'm really wanting to draw cute things or funny things! So make me squee or lmao and you're golden! xD

The Rules: DAC avatars are accepted. You are allowed 2 entries. If you have a mule account enter please tell me it's still you.

The Form: Please make sure that your info is on the OUTSIDE of the coding for the form. This helps me read it more easily.

HTML Code:
[center][b][size=5][u][color="red"]I'm Bringin' Christmas Back![/color][/u][/size][/b][/center]
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Entry Picture[/b]:
[b]Your Entry Number[/b]: (1 or 2)
[b]Basic Description[/b]: (What are you?)
[b]Backstory (Optional)[/b]:
[b]Other/Comments (Optional)[/b]:
[URL=http://www.menewsha.com/forum/member.php?u=116387][I]R u b y[/I][/URL]:

Last edited by R u b y; 12-24-2015 at 10:17 PM..