View Single Post
SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 02-11-2014, 06:59 PM

-saunters in-
-sees fruit salad parfaits-
-resists urge to drool-
Nice intro, Ari! Couldn't have done it better myself. One correction though. I am THE most adorable and witty woman you've ever met ;D
*cough*Didn't hear anything about dinner and a movie*cough*
*cough*Doesn't have a boyfriend*cough*

Greetings All!
The Welsh Dragon has finally arrived

~About Ella

Name: Elain "Ella" Kendrick
Marital Status: Single
My Face:
Click on thumbnail for full view
Click on thumbnail for full view
(click to see full size image)
Favorite Color: Purple :D
Favorite Food: Chocolate. Does that count as a food?
Favorite Clothing Brand: Brand? Um, I don't really look at brands. Although, there is this store that I love called Jay Jay's. They have the most epic skinny jeans! Oh, and they have these printed tank tops with, like, cool sayings on them. I actually found one that said "Why so serious, son?"
Favorite Makeup Store: Um, well my mum works at Sephora and when they get new stock she brings home these really cool samples....
Favorite Makeup Brand: Oh, brand. Why must you do this to me? Do you know how many hundreds of brands there are out there and you want me to pick one?!
Favorite Designer: Refer to above statement and replace "brand" with "Designer" :)
Hobbies:
Reading, listening to music, cycling, playing guitar, drama club, collecting geeky memorabilia, watching movies, dancing (don't stand to close, I may put your eye out XD).

Yup, that's me. If thou wouldst know more, thou have but to ask!

Now, down to business. Cinderella Wears Glasses is a super cool name and I have decided to use it. Even though, I don't in fact wear glasses. Although, I do have those plastic ones that come in different colours. And, I have have some pink ones that look like they belong to Party-elf Thranduil. Wait, Ari you like pink, right? You should totally wear them XD

Last edited by SuperZombiePotatoe; 02-12-2014 at 07:42 AM..