View Single Post
Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I embrace it, as it embodies who I am.

Old 02-24-2016, 12:30 PM

Outside, soon after, they would hear the sound of bones breaking, and the demon yelling. The sound of the mace being brought down on him wasn't quick.......Andrew was torturing him. After awhile, the screaming would stop, and the sounds of bones breaking would be replaced with the sound of flesh getting beaten down on. Even after awhile, that would stop, and they'd hear the sound of the mace drop. IT was finished......

Andrew would then walk outside, covered in blood, and letting out a long held breath. Andrew didn't know it, but he needed that a lot. All that had happened, all that was done.....Andrew needed to let loose, and rip someone apart.......turning their body in a bloody pulp was close as he could get right now.

Andrew would then walk over to Andryr, and hand him a bottle. "This is the cure.....Demon had it on his body........I'm going to rip off their flag, do you have a flag of the crown? It's time for a Human to own this castle again. "He said to Andryr. He would be staying away from Ellowynn.......she shouldn't see him like this.