View Single Post
ReaperOfTime
*^_^*
Banned

Old 09-25-2011, 12:39 AM

(I normally just put last names out of habit, things like that are also fun to me)

Sion had a fight with his father that morning "I don't want you to chose my life for me!" Sion yelled at his father. "You will go to school and become the young man your mother would have wanted!" Jakob, his father had screamed back. "I'm not going to become something I'm not! Mom would never have wanted that for me!" "She wanted more for you than you think!" "And that lady upstairs is not my mother!" Sion yelled adding "And you are no father of mine!" then he took off outside of the house. He didn't go to school, his father didn't chase him knowing the kid needed to be alone, and as far as things went, Sion just found more trouble along the way. The hours passed as he had gotten into some pretty bad fights that night over territory and resisting, he was lucky to get away and to sit on a bench in the park, no one ever went to the park at night unless you intended to do something to someone or wanted them to do it to you. Sion's expression kept those away, proving he would be challenge, and no one wanted to bother with something alot.