View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 08-14-2012, 04:43 AM

“I believe you are correct.” Felix said with a smile. He was unfamiliar with the other woman, but gathering from how he was greeted he assumed the woman was on his opponents side or at least connected in some way. Even with this knowledge the smile he wore remained. Truthfully the male much preferred to be able to talk things out and avoid bloodshed when possible.

Slowly he moved further into the shop, being cautious out of habit. One couldn’t be too careful, especially in times such as these. “I apologize if I have interrupted you two.” He said, sliding into a seat a few down from the two women. His eyes scanned over them briefly. Both of them were pretty he thought to himself. It seemed that some of the rumors he had heard were true. The thought that he was intruding and not welcome in the shop crossed his mind, but only for a moment.

((He kind of is. He is half shifter and half ice elemental. The cat in the image is his ‘familiar’ and one of his favorite animals to shift into is large cats.))