View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 08-15-2012, 12:28 AM

She turned to regard the man entering her shop with a ready smile. It didn't fade as Riva greeted him as one of the people opposing her. In fact, Cateline was rather glad for the intrusion. Things had gotten very embarrassing too quickly, and this was a welcome break of that tension. Not to mention that the fellow wasn't bad looking himself, with his dark hair and strange colored eyes.

There was a hint of kinship between them as well that she could sense somewhat. It was the water fae in her, echoing a little with the ice elemental in him. Not to mention that the air elemental part of her knew instinctively that another such kind of person had walked into the shop. She said nothing of it, thinking that he would feel the same as she when he entered.

Instead, the young woman stood and moved to some of the remaining pastries. Carefully placing them upon an elegant platter, Cateline moved to place them upon the table and motioned for both Riva and the man to sit. "Yes, please sit. Tell me what you think of my pastries. It's really a pleasure meeting you outside of the meetings like this. My name is Cateline." Seeing others eat her creations always made Cateline smile, especially when they enjoyed the experience.