View Single Post
Jeryck
NPC
NPC

Old 09-17-2017, 01:51 PM

“Hello” Jeryck ansewered.
“Hey there scholar. Ummm I need to chat at ya for a moment about that thing over your house. Are you ok dear?”
“Oh Channah, I'm very far from ok. Cecilia is missing and I have a couple of detectives over working the case. ”
“Uh sure, That's gotta be the strangest police car I've ever seen.”
“Hmm What are you talking about?”
“Take a peek out side and see honey.”

Jeryck peers over his shoulder towards the window only to notice Agent B leaning in very to close and listening to their conversation.

In a monotone and calm voice Agent B slides down the large sunglasses and says, “Channah, the village gossip has been hitting the sauce. Put the phone down and have a seat at the kitchen table.”

“Jeryck! Hey! You there?! Who just said that about me! I'll give em' a piece of my mind! Do I have to get my purse and come down there because...” Channah's voice can be heard loudly through the receiver as Jeryck hangs up the phone in a trance.

Jeryck mimics the agents who move towards the table. Obediently he sits, as Agent B watches him with her inky black eyes. Agent G enters the kitchen with his findings. “The kids were here.”

~

Across town a concerned citizen paces across the floor of her home. Flustered, she looks out her window toward her friend's house. She knew what she had to do. With a quick change of clothes and a stylish hand bag on her hip she was ready to knock on doors and raise some hell.

“On the sauce?! The very idea! I know what I see. And so help me I'm going to wake up this WHOLE neighborhood to see it if I don't give those jerks a piece of my mind!”

Last edited by Jeryck; 10-26-2017 at 11:19 PM..