View Single Post
beautiful_psycho
Harley Quinn
Send a message via Yahoo to beautiful_psycho

Old 12-23-2012, 10:15 PM

Avril staggerd backwards, not really expecting a reply from anyone. "I..um.." Avril tugged at the bottom of her black jacket nervously. She didn't do well with people. "The paper said to come right away.." She whisperd. This was her fist day and already she'd mannaged to make a fool of herself by showing up early and stammering like an idiot. Avril looked at her shoes and furrowed her brow, both confused and embarrased. "I was dropped off by my stepfather.." No, she was thrown out of a moving car by her step father. Thinking about it made her remeber her tatterd skirt and scuffed boots. She blushed a deep scarlet. She probobly looked pathetic. She looked back up at the guy before her. "I'm guessing you've been here before?" She asked. She could feel his happiness to be back. His energy swirled around her and tickled her fingertips. She let his psychic energy dance around her and whisper in her ear. Then, Avril rememberd where she was. She bit her lip and tryed to foccus on letting his energy go. She felt like she was intruding on his privacy. She had to remember to refrain herself here.