View Single Post
Angelo
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 12-24-2012, 11:13 PM

Nodding to the statement of what she thought to be common sense, Beth confirmed Avrill's suspicion. "Yes, I am a telepath," she said, focus snapping to their current location. "And no, there's nothing around that remembers seeing him go by. That's the problem with simple animals; they remember impressions, not details." She hesitated a bit when Avril stopped to feel a tree and commune with it psychically. Part of her wanted to leave, but the other part said that it would be wrong to just ditch her like that.

"It's easy to navigate if you know whom to ask," Beth replied. "I'm Beth, and no, I'm not helpless just because I suffer from mild dwarfism. I just want to get that out of the way right now." Clearly the boy was at ease in the strange school, indicating that he had enjoyed his three years there already. It was a promising thought. Still, she couldn't get over how surprising it was that someone with three years of training and classes would be unable to feel her touch on his mind. That was not a promising thought. She wanted to get better with her abilities, not stagnate.

"How are the classes here? What do they focus on and are their methods effective?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with intensity. If the school was a waste of time, she would leave without looking back, but if it could help her better herself, then she was all for staying.

((Thanks for the well-wishes guys. :3 And I really am sorry if my posts seem a little weak. I'm operating on like 10% tops.))