View Single Post
zeapear
How's Annie?

Old 12-24-2012, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnea View Post
you don't even really get much of a winter though right? because the location of australia

demi, you should volunteer to wrap people's gifts! there is this little shop i went to to get a couple last minute christmas gifts and they had some ladies at a table doing just that! i thought it was a lovely idea but i didn't have time to let them do it
Well, it depends on where you are in Australia. In very few places will you actually have a white winter or whatever you might classify as wintery-ness, but it can get quite cold in lots of places. Where I live we usually have days that range from 0 degrees Celsius as the minimum and 12 degrees Celsius as the maximum, which is chilly enough. Elsewhere though it might be just kind of slightly cold, and not that much different from summer.
Also, unlike you people in the states I don't think we ever really have days that stay below 0 degrees, unless the weather is being insane.
To sum up, we have a kind of pleasantly cool winter, that's just the right temperature to be snuggling in with a book and cocoa weather, but not cold enough to be overly uncomfortable (usually), where I live at least.

The more you know.