View Single Post
Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and stout..
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 02-06-2008, 01:43 AM

Here's a few from Juno <3
Quote:
Mac MacGuff: [a very pregnant Juno enters the room] Hey there, big puffy version of Junebug!
Quote:
Juno MacGuff: You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events.
Quote:
Juno MacGuff: Ow, ow, fuckity-ow!

GOD I wish my mom were this awesome:
Quote:
Juno MacGuff: Well, you know, I want Mark and Vanessa to be suprised, and if you tell me, I'll just like, totally ruin it.
Ultrasound Technician: Are Mark and Vanessa your friends at school?
Juno MacGuff: No, they're the adoptive parents.
Ultrasound Technician: Oh. Well thank God for that.
Bren: Whats that supposed to mean?
Ultrasound Technician: Well, its just that I see a lot of young mothers come through here, its obviously a poisonous environment for a baby.
Juno MacGuff: Wait a minute! How do you know I'll be such a poisonous environment! How do you know Mark and Vanessa wont be some, crazy, whacked out pedophiles or something?
Leah: Or stage parents?
Bren: They could be utterly incompetent. Theres no guarentee they'll do a better job raising this child than my dumbass step-daughter will... What is your job title?
Ultrasound Technician: I'm an ultrasound technician.
Bren: Oh yeah? Well I'm a nail technician and I think we both ought to just stick to what we know.
Ultrasound Technician: Excuse me?
Bren: Oh, you think you're hot shit 'cause you get to sit over there and play pictionary, well guess what? My five year old daughter could do that and let me tell you, shes not the brightest bulb in the tanning bed. So until you have your own kid, why dont you just go back to nightschool in Manteno and get a real job.
Juno MacGuff: ...Whoa Bren! You's a dick! I love it!
Well those is just some of my favourites..I don't want to post anymore xD