View Single Post
Marsyas
Words are meaningless unless your actions see them through...
Send a message via MSN to Marsyas

Old 07-12-2011, 12:15 AM

"So it was pirates," he replied understanding the gravity of their situation. At least Makoto was already down on the shore which meant they had a chance to stop them before they reached the town. He braced himself as Yuelee launched them into the air with her fans. It was an amazing feeling to be able to fly, and Yuri found it slightly regrettable that he had never taken the time to learn. It had its uses but to be honest the male did prefer he have his feet on the ground. When she mentioned his company at the party the wind ninja simply smiled, "I prefer the company of other ninja. The townsfolk aren't people I can relate to. But I suppose it never hurt to flirt a little if it keeps your bed warm at night." He was joking of course as his crooked smile revealed. Yuri enjoyed the company of attractive female ninja more than anything. It was something alluring about a woman who had an edge to her. It wasn't long before they reached the beach and the dark haired male stood behind the other two to wait and see how things played out. His emerald eyes immediately went to the flag waving high above the ship. The Fallen Angel Legion huh? Things may get interesting. . .