View Single Post
Derago
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-12-2011, 04:59 AM

((Well that totally killed part of my character base xDD Also, not the beach. Should read my profile :P))

Dero skidded to a stop and his crewmate bumped into him, dropping a few coins to the ground, which he leisurely picked up. "This is it? Let's kill this--" The man stopped when Dero put a gloved hand up. "Did you see how fast he just cut us off?" He glared back at the man in front of him for a few moments. "Fine. Take it all." He emptied his pockets of the gold and jewelry, leaving it on the path. "Bu--"

"I said he could take it. Drop it." The other pirate dropped his share without another word. "Now. Did you happen to see a short man, probably lying on the ground, holding his cannon balls?" Dero made a weird crotch-grabbing gesture. "If not, we'll just be on our way, then." He pointed towards the ninja, who was currently blocking their path out of the forest. Truthfully, he had no intention of leaving the goods. Instead, he would go past the ninja, attempt to stall him (Make him turn around) and then bury the goods with his power and push them back. Then he would attempt to reform the path and send him off in some random direction. That might be hard, considering it would be so far away, but he would try.