View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 06-08-2013, 08:19 PM

Profile Forms

If have a picture

~Username’s Characters~

Picture(preferably clickable thumbnail. If you can not provide one just link your picture and I'll handle it)
Name:
Race: ( if 'purebreed' or part something else, note that purebloods will have both greater power but be more susceptible to that races weaknesses. Mixed bloods will have more variation in power and not as badly hurt by weaknesses but will also be weaker then purebloods )
Apparent Age: (age they appear when compared to a human being, since in a picture it's not always clear unless they are a child or over eighty.)
Actual Age: (age they are, i.e. number of years they've lived. A year being the cycle it takes for the planet to revolve around the sun.)
Height: (since in pics it's not always clear but you can generally tell whose taller face to face)
Profession: (Night student? Day Student? Teacher? Nurse?)
Powers/Special Abilities:
Personality:
*Feel free to delete any not necessary/relevant. Also if you feel any physical features are not clear in the picture but want known (such as piercings/scars/etc.) just add the relevant tag from below.

Or if you don’t have a picture

~Username’s Characters~
Name:
Race:(if purebreed or part something else, note that purebloods will have both greater power but be more susceptible to that races weaknesses. Mixed bloods will have more variation in power and not as badly hurt by weaknesses but will also be weaker then purebloods )
Apparent Age: (age they appear when compared to a human being.)
Actual Age: (age they are, i.e. number of years they've lived. A year being the cycle it takes for the planet to revolve around the sun just like irl.)
Eye Description/Color:
Hair Description/Color: (color, style, etc)
Skin tone/Color:
Height:
Build:
Scars/Tattoos:
Piercings:
Natural Skin Markings or Birthmarks:
Inhuman Features:
Clothing Style:
Profession: (Day student? Night Student? Teacher? Nurse?)
Powers/Special Abilities:
Personality:
*Feel free to delete any not necessary/relevant

Race Form
Name:
Race Origin: (light or dark?)
Typical Race Powers:
Rare or Unusual Race Powers:
Powers Strengthened By: (can be empty)
Powers Weakened By: (can be empty)
Weaknesses: (are they allergic to something? Does iron drain their powers? etc)
Death: (what will cause them to permanently die?)

NOTE: You can suggest whether you consider your race 'light' or 'dark' but keep in mind that I get the final say. Also once your race is submitted it goes into the 'race' post and becomes available for everyone. Also if you want to trust me completely with your race, feel free to just say 'make it for me' and I will.

Last edited by Staria; 06-08-2013 at 08:34 PM..