Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 09-25-2017, 06:47 PM

Erwan continued to study Chance, his expression not changing even as the man gave his excuses. Erwan took each word and weighed them, only finding them halfway satisfactory in the end, but still not calling Chance out on it. "Are you not a leader in your own right though," he added softly. It wasn't a judgement as much as an observation and perhaps a warning. Remember who you are. "And besides, a healer is of no use if he's too exhausted to work. Or dead," he added after a pause. Perhaps not a result that would happen now, but one for the future. It was Chance's personality type right?

Turning his head away, he swallowed hard after Chance's affectionate touch. It seemed that no matter how much he protested to such things, Chance would continue to do them. Especially to that eye he so much despised, he didn't understand why anyone would want to touch it. Still, he let the other man rest against his shoulder without so much as a stern look. His leader side was in full swing now. "I never hated you. I think I've said as much before since I have not been sent on a mission of hate. But...I wonder how much you are listening. I have no intentions of falling in love either. Is that what you want?" Falling into silence, he stared at the top of Chance's head, his expression as indecipherable as before.