Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 10-04-2017, 04:18 PM

Chance wasn't trying to give excuses, he was just trying to explain himself without really have to explain himself to the male. He looked down at his hands, seeing the blood that was on them but not really focusing on them as he just continued to rest his head on Erwan's shoulder. "Some people are only leaders in name with others pulling the strings." Chance admitted to him, suddenly feeling as if he was sharing to much information with the male, sharing something that was personal. He sighed as he sat up completely, rubbing his face with a hand, smearing some of the blood on his face. Grimacing at it before he looked around for something to clean it, wanting it off as quickly as possible, though a small smile formed when Laila used one of her furry paws to clean him. "I can work three days without sleep. I know my own limits so that I will not injury patients further and Laila makes sure for the most part that I am fed and I drink." he seemed to just brush off the older male's concern as he let his white dragon clean him up of the blood before forcing himself to stand up.

"that does not have anything to do with your personal opinion of me does it?" he asked him as he looked back down at the male, offering him his clean and slightly fuzzy hand to help him up. "I am listening but it is hard....i also never said we had to love each other but it think a bit of infatuation is there since the whole mating flight. It is hard to ignore it....but I would like to know more about you and Hayden." he said to him as he stroked his face once more before turning as he looked around the area, stretching as he tried to get all the kinks out of his body. "So your just telling me that your interest in me is strictly political." he looked around the area as he noticed that Hayden was no where to be seen in the area. "I guess that Hayden is having some issues with all of this?"