Thread: Heat & Rust
View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 01-11-2018, 12:36 AM

Chance didn’t worry about the contact he and Hayden had, after all he felt like it was a natural thing to do and share. Though he did not force the boy to stay were he was when he pulled away, smiling in an amused way at how flustered he was. He sighed heavily as he watched the two interact with each other, it was slightly painful since he felt as if Erwan was trying to keep his distance from them, from himself even. “I understand.” Chance said has he stood up, dusting his clothes off before going over to the older male, forcing him into a hug as he placed a kiss on his forehead. “I know this goes against your very being but can you not share my name or any information about me with your superiors?” He knew it was a lot to ask and that Erwan would do what he saw fit but he did not want the guard to come back here to finish off what they had started. “You both know where to find me.” He said as he shook his hand, giving Hayden as hug as well as kissing his forehead in a parting gesture. He didn’t move from his spot as he waits for them to leave.