View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 11-30-2016, 02:56 AM

"I do not shave them!" Axel hissed, indignant at the idea and really, he should not consider that the worst insult here, but it was terrible misrepresentation of his character and physical looks. He might have a hint of prettiness to his face, but he never sacrificed his manlier charms. He moved to get in Silvestre's face again, but the manager pushed him back with a hand to the chest. It was a daring move, but it worked. Axel shifted back rather than allow the unexpected touch to get to him.

"Knock it off!" the manager snapped. He glared at Axel, then shot Silvestre a look too. The both of them were terrible together and maybe, tonight was the night it all ended. Eyes steeled, he stopped either of them from leaving. "Oh hell no, I'm not done with you two yet." Reaching into his pocket, he pulled out a piece of plastic. By then, some of their band mates started to wander over. Lioinus stood behind the manager, recognizing the need to back him up. The manager flashed the object he held--a credit card. "Like I said, it's Vegas. Why don't you get some drinks and work this out. If you don't, someone might be taking the long ride home," he hissed. Dark eyes revealed only seriousness as he thrust out the card.

The deal was simple. Take the money, take the alcohol, and work it out however they saw fit. The band mates were there to make sure no one ditched, but no one would interfere. If Silvestre and Axel couldn't chill out for one day, then it was over. Tour be damned.