View Single Post
thusly
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-02-2016, 05:34 AM

Luckily for Axel, Silvestre showed up fashionably late - plenty of time for Axel to get a head start on the drinking.

He needed a little stroll around the block first. Or, at least, he wanted it. Times like these, it did no good to start thinking his decisions through. An idea would pop into his head, and he'd go along with it before considering any negative outcome. For example, he passed a trashcan and suddenly thought it's filthy contents would look great strewn across the sidewalk. He he kicked the damn thing over, sending the metal bin crashing to the ground and a pang of pain up his leg. Weirdly enough, it wasn't very satisfying.

By the time he got to the club, he was crossing his arms, hugging his leather jacket closer to himself to keep out the winter night's cold. It took him a moment of peering around the club to spot Axel, which was also disappointing; he was half-hoping some rabid fans would interrupt this dumb little date, but with the flashing lights and pounding music as a distraction Silvestre guessed no one would notice a famous rockstar unless they were specifically looking for him. Or they knew that particular, striking shade of blue as well as Silvestre had come to.

Oh well, better get this over with. He took a moment to check his text, narrowing his eyes with a subtle grin, before making a bee line for the bar. He didn't bother to try catching Axel's attention until he was right beside him.

"Smile!" Silvestre raised his phone to take a quick picture of Axel's face, immediately drawing it back to type something out. "The girls want proof I didn't just ditch," he explained, continuing to peer at his phone with a smirk, "Like they don't trust me or something. Rude."

'and he looks happpy to see me!' He texted back to Cassie, attaching the picture and hitting send.

"Hope you're not too much of a lightweight, Ax-y," he finally met Axel's eyes as he reached into his jacket and pulled out that handy little credit card, "Because I do not plan on being able to remember any of this tomorrow morning."