View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 12-08-2016, 12:12 AM

Axel frowned slightly, crossing his arms against the bar in indignation. And perhaps, just a bit of unease. "I don't have an instagram..." he muttered. Once upon a time, he did. That was years ago though and what little social media he had to his name consisted of a static profile at most maintained by his manager. If anyone was putting candid photos of him on some media he knew very little about, then he deserved to have a say in it. "If you post it, I'll hijack your account and post naked pictures of you!" He flashed a grin, hiding how much the picture got to him.

Silvestre's little flirting game distracted him though and Axel found himself watching, half amused and disgusted. To think that some human being might fall for a pick up line like that. It was a disgrace...and interesting. Axel was sure though that if he cut in, he could steal the woman's attention away with a single word. However, he wasn't interested in her. It was only because she showed interest in Silvestre that he was the slightest bit tempted.

Leaning over, Axel turning all sexy and smiles in an instant. "Oh? Buying drinks for me...?" he chuckled, only an inch of distance between the two of them. "Be careful or people will think you're interested in me." With one finger, he drew a slow line down the side of Silvestre's cheek before ending it with a poke, pulling away. "That's too bad though since I only accept drinks from people I like." He paused. "Or people I plan to sleep with." And as far as that category went, liking or not didn't matter. Sometimes, he just needed a nighttime buddy. Tonight didn't feel like one of those, but he did want to show off. Should the right person come along, he would definitely invite them over, not matter who that person might be.

Axel grunted, returning his eyes to Silvestre with a serious stare. "....Buttery nipples...."