View Single Post
thusly
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-17-2016, 07:57 AM

Silvestre stilled his hand, eyebrows raising as he met Axel's gaze. It wasn't often that Axel genuinely surprised him like that. He was fully expecting another adamant rejection, or maybe a snide comment about his immaturity. When Axel actually said he'd take the shot, Silvestre couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face.

"You know, I really should make you order your own - just to hear you say it again," he started, even while sliding the shot over to Axel, "But I have a better idea."

And who knew if it was a good idea? All he knew was that he could use a little fun to get through this.

"After you drink that," he inclined his head toward the bartender still nearby, smile still going strong, "It's your turn to order us both a shot. Then I order. Then you again, and so on. It'll be like a game! And this way we can compare eachother's tastes too." It went without saying that Silvestre would try to "outdo" Axel's drinks in terms of strength. After all, it wasn't really a game unless there was some kind of competition involved. And he really was curious about how much liquor Axel could hold down. Silvestre himself wasn't a lightweight either, but he also normally only drank to loosen up a little and have fun.

"We'll get drunk, maybe hit the dance floor, snap some selfies, get our goddamn bands off our asses," OK maybe that one applied more to his own situation than Axel's, "It'll be like old times." He drawled the last bit out, as if just the thought of things being like before was laughable. Maybe for the both of them, it really was.