View Single Post
M i r o
Comatose

Old 02-19-2016, 04:59 PM

@ ava; yay, another Tae Bo-y!
TB was my moms thing until she couldn't handle it anymore. She got the beginning DVDS to BootCamp to Elite, lol

Yeah, youtube has a lot of good workouts on there. c:
Ooo, I never heard of her. LOL I just saw* the video "Muffintop massacre" xDD

I keep trying to view her stuff, though and it's not playing???

Huh. Everyone in the world has a eating disorder, especially healthy people. You either eat too little and end up over-eating at some point. Or you are overeating and then you start to under-eat, then you have to deal with fevers/headaches. After a while, you get defeated when you can't keep the weight down and end up not eating for the entire day then receive a migraine for your troubles (might even overeat the next day). *

If you go on a entire health kick and don't balance your nutrients, then it affects your skin/nails/bodily functions (you cannot substitute for pills entirely, your body has a limit to vitamins and they make you sick).* So, you try to fit some regular food in with your diet again*, then you have to battle the up & down weight again. Whatever the situation - everyone has a eating disorder. It's no ones fault, it's just a rut we all fall into based on our income/looks/body/health. *shrugs*

Especially if you allow yourself to have "cheat days." Those can get out of hand because then if you aren't anal about your food intake, then you may find yourself having more "cheat days" than "healthy-controlled days."* So... yeah. \ o /

Definitely not something to get butthurt and attack others about.
No one gives you an eating disorder unless its taught through childhood or something like body shame/bullying/etc*

But yeah, a lot of trainers can be fakers, though. Not all of them have worked diligently to sculpt their bodies.

@ iggy; you want buffy muscles? lol

@ amaney; sometimes!

Last edited by M i r o; 02-19-2016 at 05:17 PM.. Reason: typos