View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-10-2014, 03:56 PM

((Great posts guys! Keep up the fabulous work!))

Ella was running in darkness. How do cave people even see down here!? she wondered. They certainly hadn't been carrying flashlights, just lingering in the darkness, somehow knowing where to and where not to go. She heard a whisper of her name and suddenly something grabbed her and Ellie let out a startled scream.

This time it was much quieter, already having realized that it was Alex before she could stop it. "Alex!" she said, greatly relieved. "Oh Alex, I fell into a trapdoor and lost my torch and then there were cave people. There are cave people down here!" She was desperately trying to tell him that they were in the company of creepy creatures, when he said what was already on her mind. It was time to go.

The footsteps echoed all around. Outlines moving in the darkness, barely illuminated by Alex's flashlight. And where in the caves were they even at? Well, they were nearer to the Yoga Studio now then they might have thought. If they found their way back to the storage room where Ellie had initially found merely a costume of a cave person, they'd also find another trapdoor, or wall, if you will.

Suddenly, something wrapped around Ellie's ankle. It was a cold clammy hand, attached to a cave person! "Get out," it hissed, working its way up Ellie's leg. The strawberry-haired girl shrieked again, trying to fling herself away from the thing. "Alex!" she wailed in horror, grasping desperately for him.

((I totally imagine them running through caves like they do in all the shows, in one, out another, randomly splitting up and being followed by the cave people, sometimes chasing them by accident. XD))