View Single Post
p o p p e t ♥
a whisper in the wind

Penpal

Old 08-13-2014, 08:22 PM

((Hahaha! I LOVE that Moo! ))

Her leg was free from those cold clammy fingers. Alex grabbed her hand and then they were running. He couldn't see Ellie while pulling her along, but she was staring at him dreamily with half lidded sky blue eyes. Her hunky hero...

Wait, wasn't this the path she'd come down? "I can't really tell," she said, snapping out of it. "But if we're where I think we are, there should be a storage room up ahead," she spoke loudly as they ran so he could hear her. And Ellie was right. Just up this narrow passage was a storage room. It had a door that they could close behind them, and inside there would be an extra creepy cave person costume, along with boxes of yoga equipment.

Inside the storage room, Ellie put her back against a wall to catch her breath. Sure, she was in shape. She did yoga and pilates with the best of them. But she was not one for cardio... running, jogging, not her thing. The most running Ellie ever did, was when she was running from masked psychos. She supposed that was a good enough reason as any. Who wouldn't run from a psycho in a mask who was angry at you? Or to a sale. Ellie supposed she ran sometimes then, too.

"Oh," she suddenly said, pulling her phone from the waist of her skirt. She pressed a button on the side, and it lit up. "I don't know why I didn't think of this before," she said, with more cheer than anyone hiding from cave people should have. Who wouldn't be cheerful locked in a room with Alex though, she wondered.

Ellie shined the light around the room. "Look," she said, shining the light on a yoga label. "These boxes have yoga supplies in them." She pulled the top open on one of them, but inside wasn't yoga equipment at all. It looked like digging, and mining supplies and hard hats and things of that nature.

Off in the corner, sat the extra costume still. Its eyes caught the light of Ellie's phone and gleamed out of the darkness. Ellie jumped and shrieked. "There's a cave person!" she said, pointing her light and a finger into the corner. It didn't move though. If they examined it, they'd find that the costume was made of a flexible material with rubber on the hands. The glowing eyes were caused by the built in night vision goggles.

((There's a trap door in there that leads to a set of stairs that will bring them into the yoga studio's basement. In there, they should find newspaper clippings of various mining criminals, as well as a letter from the bank to the Yoga Studio informing them that they were bankrupt. You don't have to get that far yet, they can explore the storage room for a minute, I just wanted you to know, Moo so you'd have options. :)))