View Single Post
Wavi
Awesome doesn't even begin to explain me~

Old 03-28-2010, 04:36 AM

Zero cocked a brow at the girls. "Yeah, you two are in my evening class. I sit in the back and out of the way. Heh... I guess that's just my loner side kicking in." He bowed. "Anyways, I sincerely apologize for my rude remark from before. I'm Zero Black and this cat... okay... man now is my pet Akina." He glared over at Akina.

Mumbling to himself, he walked over to the girls. "I'm sorry I hissed and was all bitchy. My bad. It won't happen again." He grunted at Zero and then retreated back over to Tiffany.

Zero smirked. "Well, if you two wish, you can stay with us. We're looking for a place to rest. Chris here says there is a clearing up ahead. Again, if you wish to stay with us, you're more than welcome." He was sweet and sincere, but there was still something off with him. Why was the loner talking now and offering to be with all these people.

A dark glimmer danced in his eyes. He was of a dark nature and demeanor, but, thanks to his mother's doings and teachings, he was quite the gentleman and a rather handsome charmer.