View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 02-08-2013, 05:09 AM

"You are welcome." She deserved to have a little fun after everything she had been through, Ichijo thought as he smiled taking the plate from her. "Thank you for the meal, I am sure it will be wonderful." He said setting the plate on the table lightly. "It smells wonderful." He took a small bite and smiled. Like he had thought it did taste nice.

------------------------------------------------

"I can feel it..." She muttered as she looked up at the building in front of them. "Let's look around and find what has been stalking us this whole time." She said before she looked over at Shiki for a moment. "The sooner we get out of her the better..." She muttered as she looked back at the house and began to head towards the door closest to them.

[Sorry I've been gone for so long. College, work, and friends have proven to be hard to juggle and maintain things like Mene that I enjoy to do in my free time. I'm not sure when I'll be able to reply again, but I'm not dropping any of my rps. I'm just not going to be able to reply quickly or as often as I used to. I'm going to try to manage some time for my rps into my schedule, but I'm not sure if it'll work. I'll have to wait and see I guess.]