Thread: Trouble
View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 12-24-2016, 09:43 AM

Rogan, smiled and nodded at Deon, "Of course, that'll be fine." Rogan grabbed his notebook, pen and science book, then scooted his chair back, just as Mr. Shaw asked the class to start moving. He and Deon swiftly made the switch of seats quickly, Rogan placed his stuff neatly on the table and looked over to Morgan.

"Alright, so now then of course first things first! As always, what is the first step?" Mr. Shaw looked out to the class, "Safety equipment, must be worn before starting any experiment, sir." A student in the front row stated easily, "Yes, very good James!"

Rogan, was watching Morgan, as Mr. Shaw spoke. He could clearly see that she was in a panic state, most likely she couldn't believe this was happening, 'I, to am surprised by this as well. She also made it a mission not to be partners with me. Not that I would have ever have minded, she seems to always get A pluses or at lest A's.' he couldn't help the slight smirk that came to his lips, as he watched her try to process the whole situation. "Okay, so once you've got your gear on. Make sure your partner has it all on and is wearing it correctly, then please turn the burners on. And then one of you will get the cylinders, beakers and flasks. Then the other will get the chemicals!" he said excitedly.

Rogan, got rid of any emotion on his face and quickly put his monotone face back in place, and began putting his safety gear on. Seeing that Morgan had not moved, he leaned closer to Morgans frozen body and whispered so only she would hear, "I can't check your gear, if you don't even put it on." he raised a brow at her and frowned at her for making them take longer then the rest of the class.