Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-18-2015, 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by star2000shadow View Post
The 300-sided dice lands on 45

dunno if i did this right but here be my roll and hi 'waves'
Hey there, Star. Did my friend's ping bring you here? I can never tell if I do that stupid thing correctly.
You did the dice roll correctly. Glad to have you in here chatting with us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veno View Post
The 300-sided dice lands on 40

Nah not trying to make up for anything. I should of went back to college when I graduated 6 years ago. But never did and didn't realize that my scholarships and grants had a time limit. Got a letter at the beginning of this year that said I have until the spring semester to be enrolled full time into school or I would lose them. And I busted my tail too much during high school to lose them. Plus being a single mom (and living back at home with the parents) I don't want to work my entire life at a call center. So back to school I go. For Sonography/Radiology. In 2 1/2 years I'll have my degree and well on my way to paving a good life for me and my son.

You deserve to be on the staff that's for darn sure. Have you ever tried asking? Seems like you are really reliable and wrapped up in Mene world and you know the people pretty darn well. Least maybe you could do a "trial" mod and if it works out be official. <3
Bummer about the time limit. So damn dumb that they do that to people. Use or lose, like some many things in our lives. Ridiculous.
You can do it! For you and the kiddo.

I have hinted, but I know they don't like it when people flat out ask. You have to be asked to be part of the staff. I am not totally wrapped up in mene, but I do pay attention. I do need to post more around the site and chat in other forums.