Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 03-29-2014, 02:45 AM

He startled when a voice spoke, then relaxed after a moment. Pushing away from the window, Jake shook his head a little. "Uh... I could take care of it if you point the way to the tea." He said after a moment, wringing his hands. "I don't know whether I should eat or drink... Food and I don't mix well when I'm nervous..." He couldn't help the cold trickle down his back again. God, Dan was so creepy. He just wouldn't let that feeling go. The more he denied it, the worse it was. He might as well have admitted that he was the weirdest freak in the world and it'd make Jake feel a little better. Then at least he'd be more clear cut in Jake's eyes.

"Oh no?" Dan looked at him with what he thought was a bit of sympathy. But Jake wasn't seeing much right now.

"No... Um, but maybe I could just... find my room, stay holed up for a little while. I'm just not used to strange new places... It'll take a little while but I'll come around." Hopefully... God he hoped he'd come around. Hoped his suspicions, fears, horrors were just the result of too many late night horror movies boring their way into his head. He plucked at his shirt, not feeling much relief there.