Thread: Marked for Dead
View Single Post
Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 09-22-2015, 02:30 AM

Kallen couldn't help the surge of excitement that ran through him at this new prospect. This was something new, something different. It was something that could give him enough freedom and excitement that he probably wouldn't do stupid things again. Well, that was a lie, it would be impossible to stop him from doing stupid things, but he'd like to think otherwise.

In the back of his mind, Kallen was worried about the idea of starting a new gang. How could Percy trust him? He had betrayed his previous gang numerous times, despite being practically brothers with it's leader. Nothing could stop him. He was scared that he would do it all over again, and for some reason Kallen really didn't want to betray Percy's trust. He didn't want to mess up.

Pushing all worries aside, Kallen let out a laugh. "I don't think being right across from a pizza place would be the smartest place to be," he chuckled, "But we do need somewhere that's unclaimed. Somewhere where we can be the best of the best." Kallen didn't know what it was, but he had a feeling that he and Percy would make an amazing pair, and and even more amazing gang. Plus, the thought of having a partner seemed to make Kallen happy.

"We should try to recruit people while we're at it. Runaways, people who feel left out of their gang, anyone who may be good," he said, "Maybe even a chef of some sort so you can have your free lunch without us being in front of a pizza place" He let out another laugh while nudging Percy.