View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 03-28-2016, 03:05 AM

The youngest pup hesitated around Tage's legs and he patted his head before finally picking him up and carrying the boy. It must really look like the boys belonged to him, but he just believed in the family that his pack was. Even if there was a hierarchy involved, it didn't have to dictate one's humanity, or rather, wolf-heart int his case. "That's good. Yes, I own this land, but it belongs to all the pack," he explained as he talked. "Without a doubt, it's my home though."

In the forest, he knew other wolves kept pace with them, watchful. Tage knew it was right to send the pups. As expected, what could become a tense situation was diffused almost immediately by those three. For some reason, they had that effect. Even the most aggressive of his pack calmed near them, or at least wouldn't attack where they could be harmed. It seemed the pups went over well with their guest too. Always a bonus.

Stepping up on the porch, he gathered the attention of those mingling there. "Hello. I'm glad you all are here. I've invited this man here in hopes of him joining our pack so I'd like you all to welcome him," Tage said as he finally let the boy down to run to a woman who just stepped outside where they could hear the other pups whining. He turned to look his guest in the eye then. "Most are at their own homes now or such, but I'll introduce you to those gathered here. Of course, you've already met Drego and Puck, and that little one was Oliver," he started. There were only five other wolves present besides the pups, the core members of his pack excepting a few. Each he named which looking in the eye, saying this will of his would not be broken. Accept their guest.