Thread: Under Control
View Single Post
Typically Untypical
⊙ω⊙

Old 05-24-2016, 02:06 AM

With that bit of encouragement she cooled down the other cloths and wrapped them around Alena’s neck first and then her own, warming them up just a bit so they were still cold but not so much so that they felt freezing. She wanted to make sure that Erika’s hands could heal but she had see what prolonged exposure to cold water could do to the body. She had gotten sick a few times because of it. Focusing her thoughts back on here and now she pulled all of the water off of Alena’s body, except for the bandages. This made Alena had dry hair and clothes, Erika then did the same for herself, then back to focusing. “Honestly I didn’t think we would make it out alive. We really did this on a whim. I think we just have to keep running.” She whispered, her voice just loud enough to be heard over the rain.

“I’m just happy to be alive and out of that place, it’s such a good feeling to feel like I can breath again.” She looked at Erika. “You are so much stronger then me, physically. It’s really cool.” She said, trying to pay Erika a compliment.