cat whisperer

Penpal

Old 03-26-2014, 01:54 AM

☛ Admin's Pick —————
December 4th, 2013

Comments from KnerdX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knerd View Post
Three cheers for today's winner, Chexala:!

Gingerbread cutie!

This avie really puts me in the mood for the holidays. She's so snuggly warm inside while you can see the snow falling on the other side of her window - I can perfectly imagine her sitting on the floor, covered in blankets, reading all night with a cup of hot cocoa.

Besides, you guys know me - I like the color brown! Chexala and I are even wearing the same general color scheme right now, but she's managed to put such a different spin on her own style. I definitely would not have thought to pair most of these items together, but the whole look works. This avie is such a wonderful mix of real world fashion and Mene-world fantasy.

Great job, Chexala!

February 24th, 2014

Comments from jellysundaeX

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellysundae View Post
Here's your winner for this Monday, winning for the second time it's Chexala:

This is a magical avatar, it's so beautiful. Who wouldn't want to be right where that avatar is? A lovely lush courtyard; overlooking the water and facing the sunset, and with an outdoor fireplace too! I could sit there watching as the sun went down and the fireflies blinked into life.

It looks like Chex is having a romantic celebratory evening too, she's looking as elegant and beautiful as the setting. An absolutely gorgeous avatar, congratulations!

January 23rd, 2015

Comments from BellyButtonX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Howdy, gang - I'm here with your Friday pick!

It's Chexala: !

After scrambling around like a maniac all week, I'd dearly love for this mage to whisk me away to the land of dreams, or to the depths of space.. wherever she is, it looks delightful to me right now! ;D

Very lovely avatar, Chexala - congrats! :)

Last edited by Chexala; 01-25-2015 at 08:52 AM..